Vérité [veri’tā] is a term often used in film and television as a style that emphasizes reality, naturalism, and a sense of truth.
The Vérité’s driver is angled towards the ear and inset deeper than any of our other headphones to carefully play with the resonance before the sound reaches your eardrums. We have created a headphone that brings the ultimate truth to audio. With the utmost speed, accuracy, and heightened dynamic range, the Vérité will immerse the listener. Providing the natural decay of a music hall, yet retaining the speed of a Beryllium driver, the Vérité is dynamic by design.
The current wood for this run of Vérité Open LTD is Burmese Padauk. The more rare, dense, and lustrous sibling of African Padauk. Burma Padauk is a more expensive wood, and the higher density lends itself to speeds, transient attack and low end weight sonically. We love working this wood as the density leads to a varnish finish with shine, and a depth from the red, pink and deep yellow hues that are natural to the wood. The color of this wood will vary from deep red to link amber/pink/red. We match the wood to the grille and rod color chosen. Learn more about the wood we use in our headphones here.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: Vapor Deposed Beryllium
- Weight:540-610g (varies by chassis/grille rod choice
- Sensitivity: ~97dB/mW
- Burma Padauk Vérité
- Seahorse Case
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable and OFC Cable
- ZMF Universe Perforated Pads and 1 choice set
- ZMF Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The stock cable is always sent in an alternate termination from the OFC cable chosen, and is based on current ZMF Inventory.
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time. Magnesium reduces weight by 34g.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones, the stock cable is still included with purchase.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!