Atticus [AT∙i∙kuhs] is ZMF's most "fun" headphone with a punchy mid bass, smooth forward mids and present but non-obtrusive treble.
Audiophiles often search for a "neutral" sound when, in practice, warmth is what is most pleasurable, desirable, and lifelike. The Atticus embraces this concept and elevates it with clarity: a vivid midrange, and vigorous bass. The Atticus is ZMF’s warmest sounding headphone with a prominent mid-bass hump. It even retains an extended treble thanks to our TPE membrane driver. It's renowned for being a great headphone for guitar-centric music with punchy bass, and forward mids, making for a somewhat rare combo in high-end headphones.
Never before used by ZMF, the current LTD Atticus, Marblewood rates higher on the Janka density scale for a more rapid decay. Learn more about the wood we use in our headphones here.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: TPE
- Weight: 545g ±20g
- Sensitivity: ~99dB/mW
- Marblewood Atticus
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable
- ZMF Ori Pads
- ZMF Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time.
- All 2-strand upgrade cables are 4.5 feet in length.
- All 4-strand upgrade cables are 5.5 feet in length.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones, the stock cable is still included with purchase.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!
- LTD edition headphone sales are final and non-returnable.
Production/Wait times for products are estimates, order updates will be sent regularly.