Atticus [AT∙i∙kuhs] is ZMF's most "fun" headphone with a punchy mid bass, smooth forward mids and present but non-obtrusive treble.
Audiophiles often search for a "neutral" sound when, in practice, warmth is what is most pleasurable, desirable, and lifelike. The Atticus embraces this concept and elevates it with clarity: a vivid midrange, and vigorous bass. The Atticus is ZMF’s warmest sounding headphone with a prominent mid-bass hump. It even retains an extended treble thanks to our TPE membrane driver. It's renowned for being a great headphone for guitar-centric music with punchy bass, and forward mids, making for a somewhat rare combo in high-end headphones.
Currently, the stock wood for the Atticus is Camphor.
Learn more about the wood we use in our headphones here.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: TPE
- Weight: 470g ±20g
- Sensitivity: ~99dB/mW
- Camphor Atticus
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable
- ZMF Ori Pads
- ZMF Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time.
- All 2-strand upgrade cables are 4.5 feet in length.
- All 4-strand upgrade cables are 5.5 feet in length.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones, the stock cable is still included with purchase.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!
- Stock headphones are returnable within 14 days for a 10% production fee.
- Production/Wait times for products are estimates, order updates will be sent regularly.