The current LTD wood for the Caldera is Kingwood. Named from several French kings (Louis XIV and Louis XV) in the 17th and 18th centuries that preferred the wood in the use of fine furniture. Kingwood is considered a true rosewood and is among the densest of all rosewoods, with African Blackwood being the only species with a higher average dried weight. Kingwood is finished in a high Gloss Lacquer.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- Driver: 80mm with CAMS Patent Pending technology
- Weight: 590 - 630 (MAG Charcoal Chassis)
- Sensitivity: ~95dB/mW
- Kingwood Caldera
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable and OFC Cable
- ZMF Caldera perforated pads and 1 secondary set (TBD)
- LTD Kingwood Etched Wood Case or SH Case
- ZMF LTD Etched Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty