Pendant SE US Voltage: Ships in 4-6 Weeks
International Voltage - Ships in 6-12 Weeks
Pendant SE Includes:
- "Choice" wood chassis (curated by ZMF)
- JJ Tubes
- Jupiter Coupling Caps
- Stepped (24 steps) attenuator
Wood Volume knob available soon can be purchased separately and user installed!
Current Vintage tubes are: RFT, Baldwin, Tungsram Vintage tested tubes.
For more info on V2: https://forum.headphones.com/t/zmf-pendant-tube-headphone-amplifier-official-thread/4791/386
A Pendant [ˈpɛn dənt] is an artistic and musical component intended to match and complement. The ZMF Pendant perfectly matches any ZMF Headphone or other musical device that can be worn on the head. It's also the only tube amp you'll ever need for full-sized dynamic and planar headphones, as well as portables and or even IEMs! Yes - it’s THAT quiet!
The Pendant was designed in collaboration with ampsandsound.com to make a headphone amp that not only perfectly matches any ZMF, but also any headphone on the planet. Pendant has the right size and capability to be your only headphone amp. Utilizing the 12au/t/x7 tubes, the Pendant outputs 30, 70, or 100 percent (respectively) of its gain based on the tube used for the optimal output for any headphone, along with the ability to use the entire volume knob range if desired.
- EL84/6BQ5 drivers
- 12au/t/x7 input
- 6CA4/EZ81 rectifier tubes
- High and Low-Z outputs: 8 ohms and 100 ohms for use with virtually any high-end headphone
- 3 Watts @ 8 ohms & 2.5 Watts @ 100 ohms
- Matte Black or custom wood chassis (base)
- Custom choke for dead quiet sound reproduction
- Optional vintage tube set (EL84, 6CA4, 12au7, and 12ax7)
- Vintage tubes may include a variety of tubes that are picked by us to get the best sound possible from your Pendant
- You will be shipped a 115v OR 230v version based on your ship address. If your address does not match the amp voltage, please specify the voltage needed in the notes at checkout.
- Production/Wait times for products are estimates, order updates will be sent regularly.