Atrium [ ey-tree-uhm ] // is a Roman architectural term referring to a centrally open room often at the entrance to a space, typically with domed or otherwise pitched ceiling. With the ZMF Atrium, you get our most open design, which features our patent-pending rear damping system that accentuates stage layering, depth, tactile "feel" with realistically natural timbre.
The Atrium expands the range of spatial sound experience first incepted with the auteur (now the “auteur classic”), through its shared biocellulose driver heritage and linear ZMF tuning.
The current stock wood for the Atrium is Cherry. The Cherry is finished in either a natural or aged copper finish (for an added cost). Cherry as a species has innate features such as knots, burls, checks, branch marks, resin lines and marks and other aberrations that vary per cup but are typically visible on all headphones.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: Biocellulose N52 Atrium Tuned Driverr
- Weight: 490g ± 30g (aluminum chassis, black grille/rods)
- Aged Copper adds approx 30g
- Sensitivity: ~96dB/mW
- Cherry Atrium
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable and OFC Cable
- ZMF Universe Pads and 1 set of your choice
- ZMF Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The stock cable is always sent in an alternate termination from the OFC cable chosen, and is based on current ZMF Inventory.
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time. Magnesium reduces weight by 34g.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones, the stock cable is still included with purchase.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!