Vérité [veri’tā] is a term often used in film and television as a style that emphasizes reality, naturalism, and a sense of truth.
The Vérité closed headphone creates a wider/deeper sound than traditional closed-back headphones with our unique damping system and acoustic design, while retaining all the characteristics owners love from the Vérité Open.
Utilizing airflow porting for the construction of three-dimensional soundscapes of the acoustic image, our designs provide a natural, deep, and rounded stage without accentuating any single dimension. Enjoy your own personal audio Vérité.
Currently, the stock wood for the Vérité Closed is Sapele. Quickly becoming one of our favorite woods, we love it for its workability, acoustic quality, and finished chatoyance.
Learn more about the wood we use in our headphones here.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: Vapor Deposed Beryllium
- Weight: 500g ±25g
- Sensitivity: ~99dB/mW
- Sapele Vérité Closed
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable and OFC Cable
- ZMF Auteur Pads and 1 set of your choice
- ZMF Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time.
- All 2-strand upgrade cables are 4.5 feet in length.
- All 4-strand upgrade cables are 5.5 feet in length.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones, the stock cable is still included with purchase.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!
- Stock headphones are returnable within 14 days for a 10% production fee.
- Production/Wait times for products are estimates, order updates will be sent regularly.
We ship worldwide! If you are unsure about ordering, see our Shipping FAQ or check to see if we have a Certified Dealer in your country.
Still curious? Check out our Vérité Closed FAQ page, our General FAQ page, and our Product Guide.