Atrium [ ey-tree-uhm ] Closed // is our answer to finding that special personal listening room that is damped to perfection.
With closed headphones - the listener gets a finite space that is separate from the world, and all the trifles that come with it. In that closed acoustic space, is an age old engineering issue that needs to be carefully considered, so that the listener doesn't get the "dead" sound of an anechoic chamber, or the "deep space" sound of a cave. With Atrium Closed featuring ADS Patent Pending tech - we've found that ultimate nirvana of closed back headphone sound, that is deep, wide, and punchy with euphonic control. Once inside, you'll never want to leave.
The current stock wood for the Atrium Closed is Cherry. The Cherry is finished in either a natural with black rods or aged finish with coffee gold rods (for an added cost). Cherry as a species has innate features such as knots, burls, checks, branch marks, resin lines and marks and other aberrations that vary per cup but are typically visible on all headphones.
Headphones may vary from sample photos due to natural wood variance.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: Biocellulose N52 Atrium Tuned Driverr
- Weight: 480g ± 30g (aluminum chassis, black grille/rods)
- MAG Chassis reduces weight by 34g
- Sensitivity: ~96dB/mW
- Cherry Atrium
- ZMF Stock Braided Cable and OFC Cable
- ZMF Caldera thin (Lamb) and Caldera Suede pads
- ZMF Owner's Card
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time. Magnesium reduces weight by 34g.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones, the stock cable is still included with purchase.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!